The primary goal of the Nursing and Health Services Division is to promote healthy lifestyles through gathering health data, community planning, health education, and clinical nursing services.
- Immunizations: JCHD offers immunizations during Vaccine and Primary Care clinic hours and every Thursday during an evening clinic from 4:30pm-7pm.
- Infectious Disease Reporting
- TB Skin Testing
- Children with Medical Handicaps (CMH): Case management and home-visiting program for children with disabilities.
- Early Intervention and Help Me Grow
- Family and Children First Council
- County Wellness Program
- Child Fatality Review
-Project Dawn and HOPE Initiative
-Syringe Service Programs/Harm Reduction Services
-Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) Testing
-Hep C and HIV Testing
- Primary Care Clinic
-Women's Health Services
-Tobacco Cessation Program
Vaccine Clinic Hours
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
(Closed from 12pm-1pm for lunch)
Primary Care Clinic
Monday - Wednesday 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Thursdays 11:00AM - 7:00PM
If you need to be seen outside of these times, please call 740-935-6993 to schedule an appointment.
Harm Reduction/Syringe Services
Thursdays 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM
To report an infectious disease, please contact:
Pat Woolum, Infectious Disease Nurse
740-286-5094 ext 2833
For more information on nursing services, please contact:
Jodi Strite, Director of Nursing
740-286-5094 ext 2826
For more information on Early Intervention or Help Me Grow, please call 1-800-755-4769.