The primary goal of the Nursing and Health Services Division is to promote healthy lifestyles through gathering health data, community planning, health education, and clinical nursing services.
- Immunizations: JCHD offers immunizations during normal clinical hours and ever third Thursday of the month during an evening clinic.
- Infectious Disease Reporting
- TB Skin Tests
- Children with Medical Handicaps: Case management and home-visiting program for children with disabilities.
- Public Health Emergency Preparedness: Program that prepares and plans for response to a public health emergency.
- Early Intervention and Help Me Grow:
- Family and Children First Council:
- County Wellness Program
- Child Fatality Review
Monday | Wednesday | Friday
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Every Third Thursday of the Month
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
To report an infectious disease, please contact:
Regional Epidemiologist, Mikie Strite at 740-286-5094 ext 2864.
For more information on nursing services, please contact:
Jodi Strite, Director of Nursing
740-286-5094 ext 2826
Mary Catherine Shook, PH Nurse
740-286-5094 ext 2842
For more information on other health services, please contact:
Megan Peters, FCFC Coordinator
740-286-5094 ext 2850
For more information on Early Intervention or Help Me Grow, please call 1-800-755-4769.